Business mail systems
By using Nodefusion.com‘s hosted Microsoft Exchange email service, you and your company will be able to leverage the following features to benefit your organization.
Work from anywhere, anytime
- Work Anytime, Anywhere with hosted email: Get full access to all of your email folders, contacts, calendars, and notes from any Microsoft Outlook or browser, from anywhere, anytime!
- Keep Up to date: Any changes made to your emails, contacts, calendar and files in any medium, such as Microsoft Outlook or browser access) are kept up to date when accessed via any other medium
- Stay Connected: Carry your contacts, calendar, notes, emails and task list on the road in your Android, iPhone, Windows Phone 7 and other popular smartphones
- Work Offline: work on your email, change contacts, schedule meetings and modify files even while disconnected from the Internet. Outlook can keep an offline copy of everything; any changes made in offline mode are synchronized
Increase your productivity with hosted email
- Available disk space: Exchange mailbox 10 GB and 20 GB for archiving
- Webmail Access – Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Collaborate easily & securely with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Schedule meetings with your co-workers within moments by viewing everyone’s busy and free times and picking the time that will work for everyone
- Administrative assistants can view, add, change, and delete appointments on other users’ calendars
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts for resources such as meeting rooms and equipment
- Share files, emails, contacts and calendars across the company, department, or project — all through easy-to-use Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Spam filters (client and server-side): Unwanted emails cause hours of lost productivity. Our client-side spam filtering will filter out the unwanted messages before they get to your mailbox, saving you time and aggravation
- Save thousands of dollars by not having to purchase licenses for Microsoft Exchange Server, backup software, backup tapes, anti-virus software, and an expert to setup and maintain it on an ongoing basis
- You no longer have to worry about keeping up with the latest version of the software; we automatically update the software on the servers
Maintain data security
- Enterprise managed firewall – stateful packet inspection & intrusion detection
- Protect against viruses – email is the #1 method for spreading computer viruses. We perform automatic virus checking of all inbound and outbound emails and their attachments
- Feel safe that your valuable company data is in a secure data center
- We stay on top of the latest security holes being used by hackers to ensure that your data is always secure
Business mail service is licensed per user. User is a real person, who uses business mail system. One user can have multiple email addresses and multiple mailboxes, access it via multiple locations and devices simultaneously.
Example: If your company has 15 employees, you need to buy service for 15 users.
* Supported: Microsoft Outlook 2007 SP1 or newer, Outlook 2010